"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Crabby patties

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Crabby patties

Yesterday was a very long day indeed. I left the house and 15 hours later I came back (I had to waitress after school). I figured if I was going to have to run around the restaurant all night after working all day, I had better wear flats to keep my feet in good shape. Super comfy skirt and gladiators =  pajama levels of comfort. Luckily every Wednesday is half price burger night, so while it's busy, it's also easy because I don't have to worry about doing entrees that come with soups and salads - it's just a lot of slinging hamburgers. Just like Spongebob Squarepants.

IMG_24221.jpg
Shirt - thrifted little boys Cherokee
Necklace - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted Ralph Lauren
Sandals - Steve Madden

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails