"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The Closet Menagerie

Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Closet Menagerie

Here's yesterday's back to work getup... it's still surprisingly warm here (like 75 degrees.) I'm all for a warm fall! Winter is loooooong enough without getting started early.

9-25-13 Swan skirt
Necklace - vintage
T-shirt - Bitten by SJP
Skirt - thrifted
Sandals - Old Navy

IMG_2499

I found this swan skirt for $1.99 the other day while thrifting at Arc's and I thought it was funny because I already own a sweater with swans on it. I have no particular affection for swans, but they're fine. 

I think it's funny when animals become trendy. When I was in high school elephants were everywhere. For a while it was deer. Then horses. Then it seemed to be foxes. So weird. Trendy animals... I don't get it. Which isn't to say I don't love animals on clothes. I do have a tiny menagerie in my closet...

reindeer sweater and horse cardigan
10-29-10 Camel horses12-5-08 Yes, my hair is down.
koala sweatshirt and wolf cardigan
9-20-12 back11-28-12 Animal sweatshirts
swan sweater and tiger print dress with tiger head
9-23-09 I'm a tiger, not a cougar4-18-13 Breton swan
crane print blouse and whale sweater 
4-24-13 A whale of a tale5-21-13 But I hate the phrase LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails