"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The Vikes

Friday, September 6, 2013

The Vikes

I felt the need to rock one of my vintage MN Vikings shirts before their first game on Sunday. I'm so excited for football season! It's silly to watch football for like 9 hours in one day, but they're often my only day off and such fun lazy days with Nate and usually involve an elaborate dinner we made together.

IMG_2299
Blazer - thrifted little boys
Vikings shirt - vintage via www.sideburns.etsy.com
Shorts - thrifted The Limited
Shoes - Ralph Lauren

One more very important thing happened this summer that I never blogged about...

My nephew Peder was born at the end of July! He was scheduled to be born by c-section since he was breach but he tried coming into the world ass-first a bit earlier than expected so my sister had the c-section a few days early. He's pretty awesome so far. He's always furrowing his brow like he's very concerned about what he's seeing. It's funny how even as small as he is, he's different from Henrik as a baby.
1003501_10151494697191533_4499068_n

Nate and I are babysitting both boys next Sunday - should be quite an adventure! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails