"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): First day of school (again)

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First day of school (again)

It's a brand new school year and I'm so excited to be back at work! I had a fun summer, but as always, I'm ready to get back in a normal routine. 

9-3-13 First day of schooool!
Shirt - Jacob
Necklace - Target
Belt - thrifted vintage
Skirt - vintage via www.pangs.etsy.com
Sandals - thrifted Candies

Yesterday was my last day on the bev cart at the golf course for the season. I'll still waitress or bartend a bit here and there, but I was excited to be done driving around the course over and over. See you in hell, weeping willows! Or, see you next summer.


I've got a leaning tower of paperwork to get to, so I'm off to start some exciting data entry! Woo! Immunizations! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails