"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Circus tent

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Circus tent

Yesterday...
9-17-13
Glasses - Prada
Necklace - garage sale (found by my mom!)
Cardigan - thrifted J. Crew
Dress - thrifted newstock Target
Sandals - Frye

Today I'm deciding to be thankful (for everything) and focusing on things around me that I can control, rather than things that are out of my control. Some strange things have happened to people close to me very recently (a stroke, an assault which led to a restraining order, a natural gas leak, a house fire, the discovery of a dead body) so I'm trying to be positive and not let it stress me out. So toodles for the day, I'm feeling too weird to write much. But at least I'm dressed chipper! Life is a circus and apparently I'm the tent.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails