"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Colossal

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Colossal

I'm a bit behind on blogging, but I spent the last two days in pajamas, so I'm actually only one outfit behind! Here's Friday's getup:

IMG_2455edited
Sweater - thrifted vintage Joyce Howell
Skirt - Target
Shoes - Minnetonka Moccasin

Sweater detail:
sweater detail


I spent the weekend planting grass with Nate in 15 big galvanized tubs (part of our wedding centerpieces), then waitressed a wedding on Saturday, and worked 12 hours on the patio on Sunday. I could tell I was getting sick on Saturday and woke up feeling like shit on Sunday but I had to work anyway. Monday I stayed home with a fever, stuffy nose, and sore throat, Tuesday I went to the doctor and found out I had a regular ol' cold but combined with a terrible ear infection - which is why I had a fever and thus felt so awful. I just went to the little Target Clinic thing instead of my regular doctor and she was shocked when she looked in my ear. Not only because of the infection, but because I've had four ear surgeries. She was like "Wow! Your ear is really made of stitched together scar tissue, huh?" Yep, it is. But it works for me! Well, most of the time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails