"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Quiet dress, loud shoes

Friday, June 3, 2011

Quiet dress, loud shoes

I love this dress but it's difficult to figure out how to wear it... I mean, it's easy but I feel like it's hard to wear many accessories with... it ties in the back just under the bust so belts are out, it's collared, and has four barrel buttons down the front, so necklaces are hard too. Oh well, simple it is.
 Dress - thrifted in the middle of nowhere, in Wisconsin (previously worn 1, 2)
Bangles - thrifted
Shoes - thrifted Colin Stuart

I found these wedges at a crazy junk shop in Panama City, FL like 8 years ago... They are wood so they are super loud when I walk!
I'm super excited for this weekend and GLOW-a-BOUT on Saturday! I have to work a wedding for the photobooth earlier in the evening, but then I will spend midnight to 5am running around Loring Park, covered in glow-in-the-dark paint and whipping pigments at strangers. My friend Bridget, who is an artist that makes large sculpture installations, organized the event as part of the "Northern Spark", which is a dusk-til-dawn art festival. It's gonna be insane! Yay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails