"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Summa Summa Summa Time

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summa Summa Summa Time

It's the first official day of summer! So I dressed the part (even though I was not doing much other than going to the doctor and Target today...) 
T-shirt - Target
Necklace - thrifted
Belt - World Market
Jean shorts - thrifted Lee (cut-off by me)
Shoes - DSW (sorry, I don't know the brand, they didn't have a box and there is only a logo on the shoe, not a brand name... um, bad marketing?)
In EXCITING news, I got a new car! Carl the car has been retired after 11 years and over 130,000 miles of service (and I drove it for three years after it got totaled in a hit & run). The new ride... 
 
I like to call him The Narwhal (because he is grey and has a unicorn horn on top) or Miracle Baby (because he almost didn't happen). It's a 2011 Chevy Aveo hatchback and I love it! So little! Amazing gas mileage! HATCH. BACK. Yaaaaaay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails