"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The Preppiest Mechanic

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Preppiest Mechanic

I temporarily sewed this vintage "Jack" patch to my oxford... now I feel like I should be repairing Vespas... but not in these shoes, obviously. 
 Oxford - hand-me-down Polo Ralph Lauren, vintage "Jack" patch added by me
Necklace - thrifted
Bangles - thrifted
Shorts - thrifted Target Sample
Sandals - thrifted Deegow Boutique

Details, details:

While we're at it, let's throw in a quick tribute to this shirt. It belonged to my aunt and it's insanely comfortable and somehow goes with everything! (As always, click on the photos to go to my flickr if you want the rest of the outfit details.)
5-4-11 Just me and the Colonel2-25-11 Frazzled
1-6-10 Apparently, it's dig out old pants week4-30-10 Yes, Virginia, I even thrift umbrellas
12-15-09 She's my Rushmore3-22-10 Sparkle preppy8-2-10 A mean guy in the '80s4-27-10 Stealing J. Crew
I think I could live in this shirt for the rest of my life and be totally happy. I won't. But I could. Just sayin'.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails