"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Photo booth style files (6)

Monday, June 20, 2011

Photo booth style files (6)

Aaaaaaaand, I'm back. I went to WI for five days to visit the parents. I also got to see my little bro, two grandmas, one grandpa, an aunt and a cousin. Not too shabby. I also got to drive six hours from Minneapolis to the very southeast corner of WI. In that time, I noticed that Wisconsin loves:
#1. The Packers.
#2. Pro-life billboards
#3 Adult superstores
#4 ~TIE~ Beer. Cheese.
#5. Hitting deer with their cars.

I got back late Friday evening so I could work a photo booth for a wedding on Saturday:
Dress - vintage via the Junk Bonanza last year (which I kept calling the "Trash Rodeo")
Necklace - Target
Shoes - Unlisted by Kenneth Cole

I'll put on a real outfit soon, but today is my first official "day off" since it's a weekday and I don't have to work and I'm not out of town. So it's a pajama and swim suit day, I think! I've got a to-do list a mile long so I'm gonna go get cracking! Be back soon. No really, soon. I swear!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails