"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): prediction...

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

prediction...






































Two posts in one day?!?! Don't worry, they are both boring. I just wanted to put up today's outfit before I go to Ryan's to eat a "big salad" (I love Seinfeld, or more specifically Elaine, because she, like me, has only guy friends, but it somehow works.) Sorry for all the commas in that sentence. Anyway, Ryan will HATE this outfit but I need to figure out if I want to keep this leather biker vest or sell it, so he can live with it until I figure that out. Actually, he hates a lot of my clothes and knows to be quiet unless he wants to compliment something (or really dislikes something.) He liked the jumprope necklace from a few days ago... so, he's got that going for him. Anyway, here's hoping the Yankees don't stomp all over my poor Twins, again!

1 comment:

E said...

How could he not love the biker vest!? RAD.

Thanks for the thrifting tips! I really appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails