"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Granny Tranny cruise-wear

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Granny Tranny cruise-wear







































What do I look like with my hair down? THIS! I rarely wear it down... it's just frizzy and crazy and I look like Little Orphan Annie and it's always in my face and gets nuts when it's windy and I got used to always wearing it up when I worked with disabled kids cause they liked to pull it and I just like it out of my face and etc, etc, etc. Anyway, here is the outfit I wore to the Twins game last night. Awesome baseball, good times. I'm off to bartend! oh, P.S. I just gave myself this haircut yesterday, so it's still a little nuts, but this is pretty much what my hair looks like, and you won't see it down again for like six months I'm sure...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails