"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Wedding bells

Monday, August 6, 2012

Wedding bells

Friday, worn to teach summer school...
8-3-12 Fri Day
Necklace - thrifted vintage
Dress - thrifted vintage
Bangle - thrifted
Sandals - thrifted Dr. Scholl's

Friday night I had to work the photo booth for a wedding so I kept the dress but changed up the accessories to make it a bit fancier...
8-3-12 Photo booth style files (44)
Glasses - thrifted vintage American Optical, lenses replaced
Dress - thrifted vintage
Watch - Billabong
Sandals - Target

Saturday night Nate and I went to the wedding of our friends Jake and Mel in the Walker Sculpture Garden...
Nate and I
Dress - Gryphon
Wedges - Nine West
Nate's suit is thrifted Banana Republic (yep, he's a thrifter too!)

Nate and I

It was really fun to be at a wedding, not working at a wedding.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails