"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): HBD

Monday, August 27, 2012

HBD

Saturday night... another wedding for the photo booth:
8-25-12 Photo booth style files (47)
Necklace - thrifted
Dress - thrifted Free People
Watch - Michael Kors
Shoes - Chinese Laundry

Luckily the wedding was early so I was done at 9pm! My birthday was on Sunday, so some friends and I had a bonfire and celebrated a bit Saturday night:
Nate and I, on my birthday

Molly, the adorable 13 year old Basset Hound, wearing a bow off one of my gifts (she belongs to one of Nate's roommates and yes those are his fancy toes in the background. He was in the wedding party of the wedding we went to two weeks ago as a "bridesman" and he went with the bride and all the bridesmaids to get a pedicure before the wedding.)
Molly

For my actual birthday, I didn't want to make a big deal of it. So Nate and I just hung around the house, watched baseball, and went to dinner. Ugh, I'm THIRTY ONE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails