"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Green and gold, gold and navy

Monday, August 13, 2012

Green and gold, gold and navy

Saturday... you guessed it, a wedding for the photo booth. This one was funny though! I worked a wedding last August for a girl who was getting married. Then in December, I worked another wedding and it was that girl's brother getting married. On Saturday, I worked the other sister's wedding. 3 kids, 3 weddings in less than a year, and I worked them all! The family thought it was funny and jokingly invited me to Thanksgiving this year since I was like part of the fam now! I swear the photo booth compnay has like 40 employees, I just somehow got assigned to all three events in this one family! Plus this shift was NINE HOURS long (they are typically 4-5 hours), so I opted for gold glitter flip flops so as not to totally destroy my feet in heels all night.

8-11-12 Photo booth style files (45)
Dress - thrifted vintage handmade
Necklace - TJ Maxx
Sandals - Target

Awesome clumps of fake diamonds necklace: 
necklace detail

Monday, monday... the usual.
8-13-12 Gold and navy
Cardigan - thrifted vintage (no brand)
T-shirt - Target
Skirt - Target
Sandals - Old Navy

The cutest flip-flops ever:
Old Navy sandals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails