"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Shenanigans

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Shenanigans

I went back to my parents' house with Nate this past weekend. We were celebrating my grandpa's 90th birthday! Venetian Fest was also going on (it's basically like a carnival or fair.) So Nate and I met my brother down there at the beer tent on Saturday night.

Venetian Fest

When we couldn't take the terrible cover band (doing all Katy Perry, Brittany Spears, Lady Gaga, etc)  any more, we spent the rest of the evening in my parents' barn, playing darts:

playing darts in my parents' barn

playing darts in my parents' barn
Isn't it cool in there? There's also foosball, pool, video games, a huge tv, an archery range, basketball, and of course - a fridge exclusively for beer. And lots of random crap on the walls.

Sunday was my grandpa's birthday party, then we all went down to the lake to watch the fireworks. It started pouring rain seconds after the fireworks ended so we had to haul ass while trying to use the blanket we were previously sitting on as shelter! It was super fun even though we all got pretty wet!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails