"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Blue Friday

Friday, August 17, 2012

Blue Friday

Today... it's the last day of summer school! Now I've got off 'til September 4th! Well, from that job anyway. I still have to work the photo booth, hang with my special needs buddy two days a week, and keep up with the etsy.  It was only like 50 degrees this morning, so it's my first coat wearing of pre-fall!
8-17-12 with jacket
Jacket - vintage via www.goodwiu.etsy.com
Necklace - thrifted vintage
Oxford - Polo Ralph Lauren (inherited from my aunt)
Skirt - American Apparel
Flats - Dollhouse ($2 - seriously, at DSW a few years ago!)

Hey, cheap glitter shoes!
Dollhouse glitter flats

Without the jacket...
8-17-12 Blue Friday

My usual days with my special needs buddy, Daniel, got changed this week because he had a dentist appointment on Monday. So I hung with him last night instead, so we took out annual trip to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum (I think this is the 9th summer in a row we've gone together!)

A tree house with no more tree, so I guess it's more like a... fort?
Arboretum tree house

Some sort of cave sculpture by the visitor's center...
Arboretum cave

A random round chair in the woods...
Arboretum

Getting lost in the hedge maze...
Arboretum hedge maze


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails