"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Unlucky

Friday, April 13, 2012

Unlucky

It is dreary and rainy and Friday the 13th. I'm not a superstitious person but today has started off insane, so I'm gonna blame it on the fact that it's Friday the 13th. And the fact that most of my days at work are filled with little things like papercuts and stomach aches, and eventually there are just bound to be days that involve epi-pens and ambulance rides. Luckily they are few and far between, but today was one of them and it's only 10am.

Glasses - thrifted vintage, lenses replaced
Sweater - J.Crew outlet
Necklace - J.Crew outlet
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - vintage Mason Shoe Co.


Can you tell that I went to the J.Crew outlet (with extra 15% educator discount - whoopie!) over spring break? On the way back to Minneapolis from visiting our brother, my sister wanted to stop at an outlet mall in WI  to go to the Carter's store and buy some clothes for Henrik, so I quick ran over to J.Crew. Three sweaters, two necklaces, a blouse and a bangle later, I emerged. So it's a bit of a J.Crew kinda week over here, because I'm always excited to wear new stuff right away!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails