"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Photo booth (32) and always ankle socks

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Photo booth (32) and always ankle socks

I had to work a wedding for the photo booth on Saturday until 12:30am!
Blazer - thrifted little boys, brass safety pins added by me
Dress - thrifted handmade
Sandals - Steven by Steve Madden

Today... I threw on my favorite, easy dress that's perfect for days that are warm, but not hot.
Glasses - Prada
Dress - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Socks - Target
Shoes - Plenty by Tracy Reese


While looking for past times I've worn this dress, I realized I've ALWAYS worn it with little ankle socks... Hmm, I guess because I usually wear it when it's warm not hot, but it's about time to try it with some sandals! 

10-13-09 Oldies6-11-10 Whole 'nother level5-3-11 Porching9-26-11 Easy peasy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails