"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Aloha and aloha

Friday, April 27, 2012

Aloha and aloha

On Thursdays, I have an hour between getting home from work and when I need to go pick up my special needs buddy. Yesterday I high-tailed it over to Guild for their "Greed Gone Wild" sale (it's going on today and tomorrow too if anyone local is interested). Basically some local stylists clean out their closets and decor items and sell whatever they want to get rid of twice a year. Which was where I found this amazing dress! It's an Alfred Shaheen (the KING of 1950s Hawaiian print clothing), in brand-new condition, fits perfectly, and was only $28!

Dress - vintage Alfred Shaheen
Wedges - Nicole


Oops, I should have taken a photo of the back, but it's printed exactly the same as the front, so use your imagination! 


I know, I know, I was just talking about how it's hard to remix bold dresses in different ways, but I don't care. It was love at first sight and I think I can still throw some different cardigans/blazers/tights on without detracting from the dress or overwhelming the over-sized print! Have a fabu weekend internet, I'm gonna spend it all steam-cleaning carpets and painting walls with Nate and his roommates in their new house! Then we're going to a Twins game on Sunday! Toodles!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails