"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Little boxes

Monday, April 30, 2012

Little boxes

Whew! I am exhausted! I spent all of Friday night and allllllll day Saturday helping Nate and his two roommates move. In the rain. I have lived in my condo for 7? 8? years, so I forgot how much it sucks to move. And clean the old place. Regardless, it is done! Here's Nate and I having a celebratory beer on the roof of the new house, when we finally finished Saturday night:


Sunday we went to a Twins game, which was amazing! Being able to sit down for a few hours, unable to unpack and worry about house stuff was awesome. And they won, so it was extra amazing! 

Today:
Necklace - thrifted
Sweater - J.Crew
Pants - thrifted Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Shoes - Chinese Laundry


1 comment:

Marise said...

I love the color of your shoes! :) You wore yellow and blue in a really beautiful way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails