"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): On the 11th day, I worked

Monday, April 9, 2012

On the 11th day, I worked

This is from a few days ago, when I was babysitting my five month old nephew all day... which called for washable, comfortable clothes, and no necklaces, brooches, or pins (he's very into grabbing everything that's not tied down and shoving it in his mouth).


Shirt - thrifted newstock Target
Pants - thrifted Banana Republic flares, sewed by me into cropped skinnies
Sandals - Colin Stuart



After 10 days off for spring break, it's back to work I go! And it got cold again, so I'm basically wearing a blanket to work...
Poncho - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Bangles - left arm is J.Crew, right arm is Target
Jeans - Gap
Sandals - Frye


Well, back to regularly scheduled blogging programming... I'm off to go play catch-up on everyone's posts!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails