"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Mr. Banana Grabber

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mr. Banana Grabber

Today I am dressed like a fried egg. Or a half-peeled banana. Depending on your preference. Or maybe like a really highlighted sheet of paper.

Glasses - Prada
Sweater - J.Crew outlet
String tie - thrifted vintage
Skirt - thrifted Liz Claiborne
Sandals - Faryl Robin
Oh hey, twisty sandals! I missed you all winter!

Oooh, the elusive jacket photo! What a treat! And in keeping with the slightly-burnt-egg or slightly-overripe-banana theme, it is brown!
Jacket - thrifted vintage College Town

Apparently this jacket was made for college students? Which I am certainly not. Sadly, it has been NINE years since I graduated college. Hey, I'm old, get into it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails