"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Purple waves

Friday, April 20, 2012

Purple waves

I found this Missoni scarf on uber-clearance at DSW at the end of last winter. I was super excited and it was only $24, which is even cheaper than the Missoni for Target scarves but a much better quality and I don't have to worry about everyone and their mom having the same one! Whoop!


Scarf - Missoni
Oxford - Polo Ralph Lauren (inherited from aunt)
Jeans - Gap
Sandals - Frye


Last night was the return of Parks and Rec (our favorite show!) So Nate and I sat down to watch it with a glass of whiskey, in honor of Ron Swanson. Pendleton whiskey (yes, that Pendleton, maker of wool blankets, hipster jackets, and rodeo whiskey, apparently.)


Aaaand in case you forgot, here's Nate dressed as Ron Swanson from Halloween this past year (and me as Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas, an odd couple indeed.)

OK! That was a random post, and I'm not really sure how to end it so I'm just gonna end it... HERE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails