"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Maximum glitter

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Maximum glitter

I was hoping to be able to start biking to and from work this week, but so far it has rained every single day this week. And I'm a wimp about the rain (well, on my bike anyway. There was definately a running through the rain and hail incident with Nate on Sunday when we failed to watch the weather, went to the dollar theater to see The Artist, and came out of the movie totally unprepared for the huge storm. So we just high-tailed it to the car which was parked super far away and we were positively soaked, but it was fun!) Soooo, maybe tomorrow it won't rain? And in the mean time, I'll wear a maxi skirt that is impossible to bike in. And impossible not to notice. Oh hey, floor-length silver glitter accordion pleated skirt, you sure do stick out in a crowd of businessmen on my way to work!
Jean jacket - thrifted Target, DIY on back by me
Tank - little boys Fruit of the Loom
Skirt - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Sandals - Sketchers


Seriously my favorite jacket.  And I found another one of these round quilting samplers at the thrift store, but this one is in shades of brown... I might add it to the back of a camel colored blazer? I'm not sure yet! Any bright ideas on what else I could do with it?


And not that you can see the shoes at all under the skirt, but they're there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails