"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The Mother, the Fiddler, and the Wendy

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Mother, the Fiddler, and the Wendy

The amazing @wesome @bby sent me a package! With this shirt, a sweater, and a lipgloss! Thank you again! Yesterday's look:

Blazer - thrifted in little boys section
Silk shirt - gift from @wesome @bby
Necklace - pocket watch from a garage sale, chain from thrift store
Jeans - Earnest Sewn
Boots - Bumper


Today I am wearing the crazy mystery ruffle (I have no idea how it's supposed to be worn... I just attached it into a loop) and some way too big for me shorts. Hmm, don't have much to say today. Spent the whole weekend with the family in town, so didn't get much accomplished other than a massive "mom clean" of the house before they arrived. Did some sewing last night, I'll post the results soon. It's just so time consuming and I need to go buy some more colors of thread, but by the time I realized that, it was 9pm. Oops!
Giant ruffle - thrifted at Fake Target (I have no idea how it's supposed to be worn, I just attached it in a loop like this)
T-shirt - Target
Shorts - Paul & Joe for Target
Tights - Target (what a Target filled outfit!)
Shoes - next (DSW clearance)


Sorry for the short absence. The mom and an aunt and a cousin came to town for the weekend. We went to see Fiddler on the Roof, the farewell performance of Topol!!! It was amazing! I am such a sucker for musicals! I almost died when he stared doing the "if I were a rich man" dance!

Oh, and DO NOT under any circumstances go check out the Built by Wendy sample sale, ending today. It's dangerous. But SOOOOOO cheap for her stuff!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ach! The pocketwatch! Brill!

elena-lu said...

i reeeeaaallly like your jeans outfit! i think you are so good at mixing the whole jean casual thing with a blazer dressy top thing!

Mary said...

!!!
I HAVE A POCKET WATCH TOO. I ran to run up to you and bust it out and less in your face "FLAVA FLAAAAAVE." Haha! LOOOVE.

I also love the mystery ruffle... it's so random and theatrical! The bright coloured shirt is also very awesome.

@wesome@bby said...

That necklace is FABU...and once again, you COMPLETELY ROCK that top, just like I knew you would, only better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails