"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): janky arm update...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

janky arm update...

Well my elbow exploded, but life goes on. It is doing better (that's better not good. BIG difference.) I stayed home from work today in case the stripe expanded outside the elbow drawing and had to get an MRI. Luckily it has stayed the same size, has gotten slightly less puffy and fat, and a little less purple. Whoo! I even managed to spruce up this blazer I've had forever and never worn. It's an odd cut, an odd length, and it still is but now has big brushed brass buttons! They are half spheres, even though the lighting makes them look flat (I assure you, they are big round half spheres). I also made TONS of chicken tortilla soup, which took a while with only one arm. I also managed to take a shower, which was also an adventure with one arm.

I finished altering this little overall thingie. It was a size XL but SO SHORT. I sucked a few sizes out of it, and threw on an outfit... which was painful to do. I couldn't resist though. I doubt I'll wear it like this, but will wear it some way once it gets nice out. This is just a little too "the pig farmer's daughter" looking for me, but I'll figure out how to rock it properly once I can take clothes on and off without extreme pain. Note the hair being down. My elbow hurts too much to try to put it up and I can't do it one handed. Oh well, I don't wear it down nearly enough. I'm going to try to leave it down more often. Let the red fro fly!
I'm hoping to go to work tomorrow and get in to see an orthopedist about the janky arm soon. Laterz!

6 comments:

@wesome@bby said...

Yes, let it fly! :) Have a bowl of soup for me!

chalortte said...

Well I love our little "salopette" ( in french )
And your blog is very nice !

Cassiopeia said...

love the jumpsuit... sorry to hear about your arm, hope it gets better soon! xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Dang, lady, how about taking it easy instead of cooking and altering clothes all injured-like? Not that I'm not impressed with the jacket, of course ...

Tari said...

That jacket is sooo cool! And fell better soon :]

Nana Erin said...

I really want that jacket. Like WANT.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails