"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Farewell, sailor

Monday, June 3, 2013

Farewell, sailor

I skipped blogging on Friday because I had an appointment in the morning so I only worked a half-day.  And in the afternoon I left work to go look at a wedding venue down the street with Nate. So maybe it was more like a third of a day. But then I waitressed from 5pm to 11pm so... I don't know. It was a weird day. Here's today...

IMG_1637
Blouse - thrifted Quatre-Franc
Jeans - Gap
Wedges - Franco Sarto

This is one of those shirts that I love in theory. Perhaps it's just a bit too cutesy for me, but I never wear it. I've had it for 4 years and only worn it twice before (looking at these photos, I realized the last time I wore it was exactly three years ago.) Perhaps it's time to put it on etsy and let it go to a better home...

6-3-10 The Shipshape5-13-09 The good ship lollipop

I had the whole day off on Saturday, which is rare. It was nice to relax most of the day, and Nate and I went and visited another possible wedding venue in the afternoon. Sunday I waitressed a brunch and then went boating all afternoon with some friends. It was only 58 degrees outside, so I didn't go in the water but it was so nice to be out in the sun for a change. Two of my friends did go waterskiing, which is crazy! The lake was SO cold! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails