"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): My old friend

Thursday, June 6, 2013

My old friend

IMG_1669
T-shirt - Target
Belt - gift (from when I was in high school)
Skirt - thrifted Ann Taylor Loft
Sandals - Frye

This outfit was inspired by an old purse I custom designed:
IMG_1660


Like 6 years ago I went to visit my friend Hilary in Chicago and we went to this design-your-own purse store where you pick from their purse templates and then pick all your own fabrics and they custom make it and mail it to you. The sales girl was NOT a fan of my fabric choices (it has a bright orange floral inside too!) and kept trying to make me change it to something more "harmonious." But I loved this purse! This little wristlet was my everyday purse for like 2 years. It was nice because it was so small, all I could carry was my phone, keys, wallet, and a chapstick. Now that I've got bigger purses they just accumulate so much stuff on accident!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails