"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Elephants, yellow sweaters, and bow-ties

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Elephants, yellow sweaters, and bow-ties

Monday...worn to walk around two lakes with my special needs buddy. Then we went raspberry picking!
6-25-12 Brass elephant
Necklace - thrifted vintage
Shirt - thrifted newstock Target
Shorts - thrifted Old Navy
Sandals - Nine West Vintage America Collection

My new brass monkey elephant necklace... I found it at Arc's Value Village on half price day so it was only $2! And like every person I ran into that day complimented it... Yes, yes I am wearing a large brass elephant chest plate necklace.

Worn to... run errands, list etsy stuff, draw and make new t-shirt screens, etc. Basically what I do every day. This vintage cardigan is awesome, but I'm on the lookout for a vintage patch or letter to put on it to make it the best cardigan ever! Well, it might be impossible to out-cool this wolf one...
6-26-12 Yeller sweater
Sweater - thrifted vintage
T-shirt - Target
Shorts - thrifted Chip & Pepper
Sandals - Unisa

Well, there will be a few days of silence here on the blog. I'm leaving early tomorrow morning with my sister and Henrik to go back to my parent's house. My uncle (my dad's only brother) died extremely suddenly and unexpectedly on Tuesday morning. It's super sad because his wife, my Aunt Carol, died 2.5 years ago after a long battle with cancer. So my three cousins, who are age 19-25 have no parents now. I can't imagine what they are going through and it's gonna be a tough weekend. But at the same time, I'm excited to see my aunt from California who is coming back, I haven't seen her in 15 years! So, here goes nothin' and just so we don't end on a terrible note... here's what I'll be looking at in the car for 6 hours... Henrik. He's not wearing a bow tie in this photo, he was chewing on that blue dog-bone shaped toy and it fell out of his mouth and landed like a perfect bow tie. Ha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails