"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): A loooong birthday weekend

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A loooong birthday weekend

Nate's best friend, Blake, was in MN from Vermont this week because his sister's baby was due. She gave birth few days early so he came over to Minneapolis for the weekend for Nate's birthday! Here's what I wore out Friday night when we went to see some local bands then have a backyard bonfire...
6-22-12 Wrangler.
Shirt - thrifted vintage Wrangler
Skirt - American Apparel
Sandals - thrifted vintage

Details...

Nate and I, bein' cute... and Nate didn't want a cake so I bought him a $2 wizard candle from the thrift store to make a wish on at midnight when it officially turned to his birthday...

It was officially Nate's 29th birthday on Saturday, and thus began my last year of being an official cougar (I'm 30, almost 31... so I figure this is the last year I can say I'm a cougar since Nate is still technically "twenty-something" while I am "thirty-something.") We went out for Thai food and met some friends at a local dive bar (the CC Club.)
6-23-12 Nate's birthday
Necklace - vintage (my mom got it for me at a garage sale!)
Dress - vintage via church garage sale
Sandals - thrifted vintage 

Sandals worn in both outfits...

Aaaand here's Nate's birthday card I made him... one of the advantages of working the photo booth every weekend = lots of leftover nametag photos:

On Sunday, Nate, Blake and I went to the park and played catch and hit some baseballs (well, I didn't because I'm not allowed to yet due to my leg so I hobbled around in the outfield fetching baseballs which was pathetic to watch I'm sure, but it was still fun, I swear!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails