"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Hats and scarves

Friday, June 15, 2012

Hats and scarves

Sorry I fell off the face of the Earth internet for almost a week... it tends to happen when I'm readjusting to my summer schedule. Last weekend Nate and I went to visit his family and hang out with these monkeys (his nephews) in the coldest spring-fed swimming hole ever!

Then I got back and decided to go into full-on summer-vacation mode and dressed the part:
Hat - thrifted newstock Target
Sweater - J.Crew outlet
Belt - Target (from high school)
Shorts - thrifted Jade
Right shoe - Steve Madden

My mom was in town for a few days to see Henrik... (IDK why he is wearing the Quaker Oat man's hat...)

We went to a farmer's market... apparently going to a farmer's market with a baby requires that I dress like a '90s stoner... though, to be fair, it was pretty cold out this day...
Hat - grocery store
T-shirt - Target
Watch - vintage 
Jeans - Gap
Right sandal - Steve Madden

And here's a random day, where I was hanging out with my special needs buddy...
Scarf - thrifted
T-shirt - Target
Short - Jenny Han
Right sandal - Steve Madden

Ok, I've got a few more outfits to throw at you, but I'll do that next week because I gotta go (wo)man the photo booth right... NOW!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails