"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Airing dirty laundry

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Airing dirty laundry

This shirt. So cute, so fun. So terrible on me. I've been attempting to wear it all winter and it just doesn't work on me... I tried it by itself or with cardigans, with pants or skirts, with brights or neutrals. I though maybe it would be better once I got a bit of a tan/more freckles, but I'm still not in love with it (on me). I think the shape just isn't good on me (like most trapeze or tent dresses - they're generally unflattering because I have a fuller bust and then I feel like I just look pregnant.) Sooo, look for it in the etsy soon. Farewell top! I love you, I just don't love us.

Shirt - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Skirt - American Apparel
Sock - Target
Right sandal - thrifted Nine West

Lookie how cute the big pattern is... flowers, blackberries, PINK BIRDS...


I'm sorry guys, that was embarrassing. A very public break-up on my blog. With a shirt.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails