"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Ribs

Friday, November 1, 2013

Ribs

Wednesday... a very long and boring day. I had to waitress in the evening and it was SUPER busy which is good I guess - it makes the time go by faster. 
IMG_2972
Shirt - thrifted vintage aileen
Skirt - thrifted Cherokee
Boots - Rockport

Yesterday... 
IMG_2960
Polo - from the golf club
Jeans - thrifted CSS
Shoes - MIA

The kids at my school don't dress up during the school day for Halloween so I did a bit of a secret homage to Halloween... Bam! Secret skeleton ribcage crocheted vest... (it's handmade but not by me)
IMG_2968

After school I worked with my special needs buddy Daniel, then I watched Edward Scissorhands and Beetlejuice with Nate. There's so many good Halloween-ish movies, I may have to do it again tonight. I've never really thought of myself as much of Tim Burton fanatic, but I just realized how many of his movies I own. I guess I do love him?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails