"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Dropped

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dropped

Well, I totally dropped the blogging ball there. I forgot my camera two days in a row. Cause I'm an idiot. Ooops. So here's Friday, when I felt the need to wear some Mr. T-esque chains with my chain print blouse.
FRI
Shirt - thrifted Hilfiger
Necklaces - both thrifted
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - thrifted Enzo Angiolini

Friday night Nate and I went to his old house and had one last bonfire with some friends before it gets toooo cold. Saturday we both worked. Sunday was awesome. We made Swedish pancakes, then watched football, then watched 42, then made falafel for dinner. And I never changed out of my pajamas. It was amazing. As long as I have ONE lazy day a week, I'm good.

And Monday... a very blue day.
11-18-13 Dropped
Polo - from the golf club
Sweater - thrifted Tommy Hilfiger
Skull necklace - Disney Couture
Spikey necklace - Off 5th
Jeans - Target
Shoes - thrifted Minnetonka Moccasin

necklaces detail


Monday afternoon Nate and I went to the bank to combine our accounts and all that jazz and had the most bizarre bank employee ever. He was a total weirdo. It was awesome. Then we got home and our photographer had sent us a link to our wedding photos. So we sat and had a glass of wine and watched our 785 photo slideshow. It was also awesome!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails