"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Ball!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ball!

Yesterday's get-up... I figured I should wear these boots a few times before it snows. In the winter I wear my snowboots for the walk to the bus stop and just huck my shoes in my work bag. But I always think it's too weird to carry big ol' boots with me on the bus. It just seems really ridiculous and IDK - vain? So it's boot season from now until we get the first big snow! Some of my flat boots do ok in the snow, but these stilettos are a big no-no. 

IMG_3210
Blouse - crazy outlet store (no tags)
Belt - thrifted Express
Skirt - thrifted vintage
Tights - Target?
Boots - Charles David

Shirt shoulder detail... whenever I wear this around my nephew he rubs the shoulders and says "Ball!"
beaded shoulder detail

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails