"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): No. 5

Friday, November 22, 2013

No. 5

I never know if it's a good thing or not when the high schoolers at my work compliment my outfit... All the girls loved this sweatshirt. Does that mean I'm cool or does it mean that I'm dressing like I'm 16??? Or does it mean that someone needs to take the piss out of Karl Lagerfeld? And Chanel No. 5? When I was in high school, someone gave my sister a bottle of Chanel No. 5 and I was wicked jealous. Til I smelled it. It smells like an old lady. There, I said it. (but I might be biased because I'm not a fan of perfume in general - it gives me a headache.)

11-21-13 No. 5
Necklace - Off 5th
Sweatshirt - Obey Propaganda
Cordurouys - thrifted Levi's
Ballet flats - Target

necklace detail

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails