"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Detachable collars

Monday, November 11, 2013

Detachable collars

Friday...
IMG_3083
Shirt - J.Crew Factory
Necklace - Off 5th
Jeans - Paul & Joe for Target
Shoes - Minnetonka Moccasin

IMG_3072


I know the whole add-on collar trend has been around forever in various forms. I found this gold chain mail one at Off 5th when I had a gift certificate to use. I figure I can detach the center pendant if I want a simpler collar, or add a different pendant to mix it up.  I have two other little collars, and I wear them a lot, so I'm excited to experiment with this one.

Plain vintage pearl collar:
vintage pearl collar
9-7-12 Drop anchor12-31-10 Details



Seashell vintage pearl collar:
seashell collar detail


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails