"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Not me

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Not me

Yesterday... I don't think of myself as much of a "statement necklace" kinda girl but I had a gift certificate to Off 5th (Sak's 5th Avenue outlet) and I thought this one was pretty neat.

IMG_3032
Fleece moto jacket - Jacob
Necklace - Off 5th 
Long sleeve tee - Target
Cropped pants - Target
Ballet flats - Target

IMG_3042


Wow, that's a very Target-y outfit. I guess it just goes to show, I bought my basics at Target (well, I used to. I'm still going strong on my promise to not buy new clothing or accessories.) In fact, I just noticed I'm one week shy of six months since that post and the only brand new thing I bought was a pair of shoes for my wedding. Pretty painless.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails