"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): I myself am strange and unusual.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I myself am strange and unusual.

It's summer. It's hot and I only work 4 hours a day... so while I will provide you with some "work" outfits, here is how I look most days. Standing in the pool, reading a book, with an mp3 player clipped in my turban. Hmm, now I know why I have a reputation among my neighbors that I am "mysterious"...

Some day when it was still approx. 1 million degrees:
Dress - Romeo & Juliet Couture ($2 from crazy outlet store)
Sandals - Target

My beloved plain black Charles David wedge sandals bit the dust after 12 years and many good times... here's hoping these are a sufficient replacement:

Looking like a box of BooBerry cereal:
Cardigan - Old Navy
Tank - little boys Fruit of the Loom
Skirt - thrifted vintage (Yes, THAT SKIRT)
Shoes - thrifted Nine West

My love for thin oxford shirts is deep. And undying.
 Blouse - thrifted Koret of California
Necklace - DIY (beads from Jo-Ann Fabrics)
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - thrifted Deegow Boutique

 Sorry kids, I spent the last hour swearing at Flickr, trying to edit out my constant red-eye in every photo and thus am out of time for today. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails