"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Zombies, Impressing parents, Pastels

Friday, August 5, 2011

Zombies, Impressing parents, Pastels

Yes, I have Zombie Morning Face, deal with it.
Tank - Old Navy
Belt - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Sandals - thrifted Nine West

What I wore on the last day of summer school (well, the first session). The first graders from my "Global Cultures" class put on a program to show their families and other students what they learned... so I dressed extra conservative.
 Cardigan - Target
Tank - Old Navy
Skirt - thrifted in Florida 10 yrs ago
Sandals - Seychelles

Some really hot day... I generally only bust out the pastels when it reaches 100 or so...
Blouse - thrifted Tom Boy of California
Shorts - thrifted Riders
Sandals - Soda

I'm leaving today with my sister and her husband to go back to Wisconsin for the weekend. After 31 years and much consideration, my sister has decided to grow a wang. A tiny wang in her uterus. So off to the big family baby shower! Yay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails