"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Alive yet lost

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Alive yet lost

Well, I didn't mean to disappear for a week! Over the weekend I went to Marshall, MN (about three hours west of Minneapolis) to meet Mohawk Boy's family. His cousin was getting married, so I accompanied him to the wedding. It was actually pretty fun and his family is really cool. 

Worn to take my disabled buddy Daniel to the arboretum, an annual excursion for us!
 Necklace - thrifted vintage
Dress - thrifted Target
Sandals - thrifted Candies
 Huge roots sculptures everywhere...

Every year, we get hopelessly lost in the hedge maze...

Worn to do nothing but sit around with Mohawk Boy...
Necklace - thrifted vintage
Oxford - hand-me-down from my aunt (Mark, Fore, & Strike brand)
Shorts - Lucca Couture
Shoes - thrifted Talbots
 
Jean jacket - thrifted GAP Kids (overbleached by me)
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf course
Watch - Michael Kors
Skirt - thrifted Ralph Lauren
Sandals - Old Navy

Alright dudes, I'll be back tomorrow with some big news and a new dress, especially for the news!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails