"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

Friday, August 12, 2011

and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

Yes, that title is an old Simpson's Treehouse of Horror reference... from when Kang and Kodos body-snatch Bob Dole and Bill Clinton. I am awesome, FYI.

The twirlability factor of this skirt: high.
Ruffled blouse - thrifted
Bracelets - thrifted
Skirt - secondhand from The Garment District in Boston (elevensies brand)
Shoes - Naughty Monkey

On Thursday nights, after I drop off my special-needs buddy, I haul ass to The Eagle (a gay bar) to watch Project Runway as it should be watched... sitting in judgement with a cocktail while making bitchy comments and doing Michael Kors impressions with a bunch of hilarious gentlemen friends. And occasionally wearing shortalls:
 Tank - Alicia Lawhon
Bracelets - I made them obsessively in H.S.
Overalls - thrifted (sorry, no tags)
Sandals - thrifted vintage Candies

If I was Michael Kors and being a bitch, I would say that these shoulder doilies are one candy dish of lemon drops away from making me your grandma's end table:

 I have a JAR of these little beaded bracelets that I made in high school. Decided to bust some out:
O HAI 1997, I have missed you and your bracelets. Now let's go listen to some Spice Girls and Jewel songs.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails