"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Noooo! Summer! Don't leave me!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Noooo! Summer! Don't leave me!

Only two more days of summer school left! Then I have two weeks off before the school year starts! While I'm usually ready to get back to a more "normal" schedule and certainly excited to have my regular paychecks again, I'm just not ready for summer to be over yet! Though I've done most of the things on my "summer to-do" list in terms of fun... I just need to hit up the drive-in and maybe another mini-golf place. But otherwise can't complain about a summer full of biking, pool parties, BBQs, baseball and weddings.

Worn to the Pizza Luce Block Party and my friend Matt's BBQ...
 Blouse - thrifted little boys Cherokee
Skirt - American Apparel
Sandals - Linea Paolo

The first graders in my summer "Global Cultures" class had a special guest today, our school's new teacher who just moved here from China! Fascinating!
Cardigan - Target
Dress - thrifted, handmade
Shoes - Madeline

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails