"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Stuff is neat

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stuff is neat

So the political party was so much fun! I may have drank one too many "Baracktails" but managed to function at work all day on Wednesday. So fun screaming on the porch, hugging strangers on the street, feeling ok with America for once.

So I try to run 4-5 miles on Mons, Weds, and Fris but yesterday I totally ditched cause I was playing DIY. I will never be as adorable as this girl from Copenhagen Street Styles but hey, that doesn't mean I can't copy her scarf thing.

 So I had a bunch of soft bright pink jersey left over from when I sewed a Goddess of Love costume for a play last year. Since it was the only fabric I had that was free, soft and seven feet long, it was perfect. Taaa-Daaa! I slapped on a crazy expensive French oxford shirt I inherited from my aunt, a black dress since I don't own a black skirt (well, I do have a big poofy tu-tu like one, but not a normal black skirt) and my brown Anne Klein boots. Bam, time for strange looks at work and all over downtown. Whatevs, I think I look pretty normal today. 

Oh, and here's my boring a little-hungover-from-Baracktails-and-staying-up-till-three-AM-to-see-if-Al-Franken-won-the-senate-race outfit from Wednesday.

Side note - Why do kids get so many bloody noses? Seriously, I have kids coming in every day and now that the air is getting drier, it's several times a day. Just gushing blood. From their face. In my office. On my chairs. On the floor. I have a feeling it's going to get worse before it gets better. Is it spring yet?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails