"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The 300

Friday, November 28, 2008

The 300

Ok, so less than a week ago, I threw in a counter on my blog. Seriously?!? More than 300 people read this in less than a week? I mean, I know there are blogs that get 10,000 hits per DAY, but I seriously thought about 7 people read this! Who are you? How did you get here? I'm majorly curious. Anyway, my Thanksgiving was shitty, and what I was thankful for was that the rest of my days are better than that one. I may share the reasons why it was so shitty, but not right now. Oh, the fresh pain!

Anyway, I sewed my poofy skirt on Wednesday and here I am wearing it Cruella Deville style! And check out the bad ass side zips. They're so big and heavy. Anyway, it turned out okay, I may throw a more poofy tulle skirt on under it when I actually wear it to puff it up more.



Ooh, and the best part of Thanksgiving was that I crocheted this cowl in like 3 hours. Then I wore it. Cause it matched! I just added a big wood button to it a few minutes ago so now it's even better! I may make a few of these and throw them up on my etsy. And if they don't sell, then, oh well! I'll just have to wear them!


I finally got around to entering Chictopia.com's Back to Basic's contest. It ends in like 2 days so there's no way I'll win, but whatevs. This is as basic as I get.

Besides, I still haven't spent my gift certificate for Modcloth.com for winning the Daddy Likey Halloween Costume Chronicles contest. I know, it's like free clothes, but I'm just waiting for something I LOVE and NEED rather than just picking up a few things that I just like. Anyway, I need to go photograph some stuff for my etsy and screenprint some shirts... but I don't want to. I want to be lazy. We'll see... and let me know who you are, readers!

1 comment:

Joanna Goddard said...

i LOVE your idea of taking your happy holidays photo w/all your friends--SO hilarious! i'd love to post about it on my glamour blog if you're interested? joanna_goddard@yahoo.com xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails