"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): ice in the air

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ice in the air

Yeah, it's raining ice and the boy has a printmaking class until 10pm. Thus, I am being a shut-in, eating french toast for dinner, knitting, sewing, drinking Cabernet and hanging out by the fireplace. So pretty much, the best most ice filled night ever. I swear I have something more exciting planned for that grey soon-to-be scarf. I just need to knit some more before it takes shape and gets good.

Also, I'm making this little flower-ish pin thing.. only thing is I don't know what to do with the other side??? Leave it? Put some of these beads on it? Which ones? I'm confused. I must just pick one and if I hate it, I can always rip it out. Actually, after looking at the pictures, I'm pretty sold on the pearls. Must go attach them!!



P.S. Here is the outfit for today, wherein I resurrect my old college habit of wearing a tube top around my waist, thus creating a two tone shirt! Gotta love fall and it's opportunities for odd layering. Boo to you state of Minnesota, I wanted the day off for Veteran's Day. I will forgive you if you give me at least one SNOW DAY!

1 comment:

E said...

Well look at you all crafty! The pearls do look the best :)

And we better have a ton of snow days this year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails