"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Twofer

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Twofer

I totally laze-d out on blogging yesterday so here's Tuesday's outfit...
IMG_3371
Oxford - thrifted little boys Cherokee
Sweater - DKNY
Corduroys - thrifted Banana Republic (altered from long flares)
Shoes -Mudd

Sweater sleeve detail: 
DKNY sweater sleeve


Yesterday I was super busy at work all day (we hired someone new, which is awesome as I no longer have to do two people's jobs but I have to train her in first...) and after work I fell on the ice on my walk from the bus stop which was irritating, then I had to run a million errands (changing my name at the bank, going to post office, going to double coupon day at the grocery store, etc.) It sucked but now my life is a bit more orderly and I don't have to eat cheese and crackers for dinner any more. Unless I want to, which sometimes I do. 
IMG_3386
Glasses - Prada
Flannel shirt - Duluth Trading Co.
Necklace - TJ Maxx
Cuff - J.Crew Factory
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Minnetonka Moccasin

Necklace detail (from a previous wearing). I loved the rhinestones and flannel together!
necklace detail

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails