"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Milo Claus

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Milo Claus

It's holiday sweater day at work today and I don't own any holiday sweaters! I know, the whole ugly Christmas sweater thing has been huge for years but I just never got into it. So I stole Nate's Descendents sweatshirt (for the un-hip, they're a punk band that's been around 30+ years). They've released different limited edition Christmas sweatshirts the past few years.

IMG_3441
Sweatshirt - Descendents (stolen from Nate!)
Polo - from the golf club
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Target

IMG_3440

IMG_3433IMG_3432

It's printed to look like a knit sweater and features a Santa version of their Milo logo (which is a caricature of Milo Aukerman, their lead singer). There's your lil' punk lesson for the day courtesy of Nate, this sweatshirt, and a biochemist/singer named Milo:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails