"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Petals

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Petals

I really like this skirt but I hardly ever wear it. I don't know why, maybe it seems just a bit too precious/cutesy/party for work? 

IMG_3289
Cardigan - inherited from a friend (no tags)
T-shirt - Target
Skirt - Ryu
Shoes - Target

Dudes, I've owned this condo for 8.5 years and on Monday night, Nate and I saw a mouse in the kitchen. The first one ever. And now I want to burn the whole place to ground. Buuuuut Nate decided just putting out mouse poison would be a better idea, so we've set out a huge buffet on a plastic lid the past few nights and woken up to a totally empty lid. Gross! It said it would take like four days to see results, so I guess we'll keep setting it out til nothing eats it. In the mean time, I suspect you have one hell of a stomach ache, Mr. Mouse. Just die already!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails